Affiliated Honorary Research Fellow
PhD in Law 2006 Yaroslav Mudryi National Law Academy of Ukraine, retired prosecutor, lawyer, acting Associate Professor of the Department of Private Law Disciplines University of Modern Knowledgeof Kiev, 55 years old, married.
Goal:HONORARY SENIOR FELLOWS of Fil. Dr. Jan-U. Sandal Institute
Faculty of Law, Lomonosov Moscow State University, 1987.
Defence of a dissertation: " Problems of increasing the effectiveness of the prosecutor's support of public prosecution in a court " for obtaining the science degree of the Candidate of law Scienсes in specialty 12.00.10: " judicial device; Office of Public Prosecutor and Advocacy "(topic supervisor - Professor Karkach Pavel M.)
Scientific and educational activity:
Sumy branch of Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs, teacher of legal disciplines (part-time) - 2001-2006;
Sumy National Agrarian University, Assistant Professor of the Department of Justice - 2006-2014;
Sumy branch of the University of Modern Knowledge, Director (part-time) - 2008-2009;
Ukrainian Academy of Banking, Assistant Professor of the Department of Public Legal Disciplines (part-time) - 2011-2012;
University of Modern Knowledge of Kiev, acting. Associate Professor of the Chair of Private Law Disciplines - March 2017 – Present.
Experience in teaching disciplines: judicial rhetoric, advocacy, prosecutor's supervision, notary, organization of judicial and law enforcement bodies.
Work Experience and professional skills:
Throughout 1986-2006 the service in the prosecutor's offices of Ukraine, including the positions of the district prosecutor, the Sumy prosecutor in supervision of the observance of laws in the execution of judicial decisions in criminal cases, dismissed in connection with retirement for seniority, class rank - counselor of justice;
In 2008 he received a certificate for the right to practice as a lawyer, a practicing lawyer. Specialization in the field of tax and finance law.
- finalist of independent all-Ukrainian competition of the Association of Advocates of Ukraine "Advocate of 2016" in the field of tax law.
- finalist of independent all-Ukrainian competition of the Association of Advocates of Ukraine "Advocate of 2017" in the field of finance and bank law.
- 15-28.05.2018 participation at the Social Entrepreneur School IBS in Chernigiv (Ukraine). Graduated and received Certificates and Diploma.
Scientific interests include such directions as:
- research of entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship specific features in Ukraine and in the world,
- research historical aspects and prospects of social entrepreneurship development,
- research theoretical aspects the rule of law in promoting an economic development
- research theoretical aspects the role of national law in the development of the economy modern contradictions of the state and a legal regulation of the economy in Ukraine and in the world.
Author of twenty scientific works, including monographs: "How to increase the effectiveness of public prosecution in court", Kharkov, 2007.
- in May 2017, at the invitation of the leadership of the Academy of Criminalistics and Police Education in Belgrade, the Republic of Serbia - participation in the International Scientific and Practical Conference with the theme of the report: "SOME ISSUES OF PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT OF PUBLIC PROSECUTION IN THE COURT OF UKRAINE UNDER THE RULE OF LAW. "
I am going to write about:
- The SSchumpeter’s Theory of Economic Development and modernity
- The SSchumpeter’s definition Capitalism, socialism and democracy
- The Definition Social Entrepreneurship
- Social entrepreneurship as an innovative legal basis for a development of an economy
- the rule of law in promoting an economic development
- the role of national law in the development of the economy
- Social Enterprise Law
Proficient in Microsoft Word.
Languages: Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (fluent).
Have driving license.